Mango sandwich recipe: This two or three-purpose mango sandwich is a fun way to add to your diet. Chill in the fridge before eating or use chilled ingredients for the best experience
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Potato rings recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Manchow momos soup recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Unicorn Easter eggs recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango sandwich recipe
- 8-10 mango pieces (thin)
- 1 bowl of cream/greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp mango puree
Method of making mango sandwich recipe
- In a bowl, mix together cream/greek yogurt, cardamom powder, sugar, and mango puree (finely chopped mango pieces also work). Let it cool in the fridge.
- Take slices of bread and cut off the brown edges.
- Spread the chilled cream mix on a slice of bread, place 4-5 mango slices on each bread, and sandwich it with the other slice of bread.
- If you want, put it in the fridge for another 5 minutes or enjoy it!
Key Ingredients: Mango pieces (thin), Cream/Greek yogurt, Powdered sugar, Mango puree, Cardamom powder