Mango salsa recipe: A classic version of the popular Mexican dip, Mango Salsa adds just the right amount of sweetness to the dish to make it taste good.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Easy chicken keema recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Shakshuka recipe
- Achari chicken sandwich recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Mango sooji cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango salsa
- 1 ripe mango, cut into small pieces
- Red onion
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
Method of making mango salsa recipe
- Take onion, red chili, green coriander and green onion in a bowl.
- Add mango to it.
- Sprinkle lime juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix.
- Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds.
Key Ingredients: ripe mango, cut into small pieces, red onion, green chili, freshly chopped coriander, spring onion, lemon juice, salt, olive oil, pomegranate seeds