Mango rabri recipe: Give a fruity twist to your traditional Rabri with this Mango Rabri recipe. It is easy to make and enjoy this delicious rabri during the summer season.
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Preparation time: 1 hour
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Caramel bread popcorn recipe
- Egg bhel puri recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Bread vada recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the mango rabri recipe
- 1-liter full cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 5-6 saffron strands
- 6-7 Pistachios, chopped
- 5-6 Almonds, chopped
Method of making mango rabri recipe
- Boil the milk till it becomes less thick. It should be reduced till it is reduced to half the quantity. It should take about an hour.
- Add sugar to the condensed milk and stir till the sugar dissolves.
- Now add chopped nuts like pistachios and almonds.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron, switch off the flame and let it cool down. For this add mango puree.
- Take out the mixture in a bowl and freeze it for a while. Once it reaches the right texture, Mango Rabri is ready!
Key Ingredients: full cream, sugar, mango puree, cardamom powder, saffron strands, pistachios, almonds