Mango lemonade recipe: Mango Lemonade is perfect to make this summer season, just a sip of which will refresh you. This is a quick and easy recipe. Mango Lemonade doesn’t require a lengthy ingredient list, it’s also a fun drink to serve to guests.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 1
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Falsa chutney recipe
- Sabudana chips
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- No oven garlic bread recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make a mango lemonade recipe
- 1 mango
- 3 tbsp sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 4-5 ice cubes
Method of making mango lemonade recipe
- First of all, take chopped mango in a bowl, and add sugar to it.
- Mash the mango with something and mix it by adding lemon juice and mint leaves.
- Add water to it and mix well with the help of a spoon.
- Put ice cubes in a glass and serve the prepared lemonade by garnishing it with mint leaves.
Key Ingredients: Mango, Sugar, Lemon juice, Mint leaves, Ice cubes