Mango lassi popsicles recipe: These mango lassi popsicles are no less than a treat for you. A great combination of both Lassi and Mango is seen in this recipe.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Bite-size chicken balls recipe
- Fish popcorn recipe
- Karwar fish curry recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mexican chicken nachos recipe
- Dhokla chaat recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango lassi popsicles
- 1/4 cup mango puree
- 1/4 cup curd
- 1 tsp sugar powder
- A pinch of salt
Method of making mango lassi popsicles recipe
- First of all, make mango puree.
- Now take mango puree, powdered sugar, salt, and curd in a grinding mixing jar.
- Blend all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste.
- Pour this mixture into a popsicle mold and keep it in the fridge to set.
- Once the Mango Lassi Popsicles are set, enjoy them with your family.
Key Ingredients: Mango puree, Curd, Sugar powder, Salt