Mango falsa chaat recipe: Mango falsa chaat is perfect for this summer when you need a quick meal to nourish you from within. This simple chaat recipe is probably just what you need for a chaat recipe today!
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Instant matar paneer recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- Paneer pancake recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Kolache poha recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Oats appe recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango falsa chaat recipe
- 2 Safed Mangoes, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup phalsa berry
- 10 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Half tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chili flakesmint sprig for garnish
Method of making mango falsa chaat recipe
- In a bowl, mix the chopped mangoes with honey, salt, mint, chaat masala, lemon juice, and chili flakes.
- Toss lightly to mix all the ingredients well.
- Take it out in a serving glass and put the phalsa berry on the whole chaat. Garnish with mint sprig.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Safed mango, Phalsa berry, Mint leaves, Honey, Black salt, Chaat masala, Lemon juice, Chili flakes, Mint sprig for garnish