Mango and mint kheer recipe: Rice cooked in milk, with saffron, lots of nuts and mango puree, and mint leaves. A fruity twist is given to a favorite Indian dessert. Enjoy this rich and creamy Mango and Mint Kheer recipe.
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- How many people: 6
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Palak pakoda recipe
- Rajma pakoda recipe
- Tabina recipe
- Litti chokha recipe
- Paneer fingers recipe
- Avocado toast recipe
- Portuguese custard tart
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make mango and mint kheer
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar/sugar substitute
- a pinch of saffron
- 1 cup mango puree
- 7-8 almonds, chopped
- 10-15 raisins
- a small bunch of mint leaves
- 3-4 green cardamoms
- 2 cloves
- Almonds to garnish
Method of making mango and mint kheer recipe
- Mix milk, basmati rice, and sugar substitute together in a pan.
- Add saffron and mix lightly.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, add mango puree to it.
- Sprinkle some almonds, raisins, and fresh mint leaves.
- Stir gently and cover, let the rice cook on low flame till the rice is cooked completely and the kheer becomes creamy and thick.
- Put some green cardamom in it. Place it in a bowl and sprinkle chopped almonds on top.
- Keep it in the fridge to cool down and serve cold.
Key Ingredients: milk, basmati rice, ground sugar/sugar substitute, saffron, mango puree, almonds, raisins, a small bunch of mint leaves, green cardamom, cloves, almonds for garnish