Manchow momos soup recipe: If you love momos as much as we do, then here we bring you a fun momo soup recipe that enhances the taste of Tibetan food for you.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Green tikka tenders recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Sitaphal kheer recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Easter simnel cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make manchow momos soup recipe
- 1/4 cup Carrot , chopped
- 1/4 cup Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup ginger garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup capsicum, chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Green Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
Method of making manchow momos soup recipe
- First of all, you have to finely chop all the vegetables like ginger and garlic after cabbage, carrot, onion and capsicum.
- In the next step, take a big vessel, fill it with water and put all these vegetables in it.
- Boil it.
- Now is the time to add seasonings and sauces like soy sauce, vinegar, green chili sauce, red chili sauce along with salt and pepper.
- Lower the flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- Sprinkle green coriander and there your soup is ready.
Key Ingredients: Carrot, Cabbage, Onion, Capsicum, Ginger Garlic, Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Salt, Green Chili Sauce, Red Chili Sauce, Water