Malai tikka pulao recipe: A very tasty recipe made with Chicken Tikka, whole spices, and rice. You can serve this casserole from dinner parties to any special occasion.
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- For how many people: 3
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Kesar mango lassi recipe
- Fish pulao recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Healthy falooda recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the malai tikka pulao recipe
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 750 grams of basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes
- 250 grams curd
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 2 tsp black pepper
- Two tsp green chili paste
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 10-15 black pepper seeds
- 4 small cardamoms
- 5 cloves
- 2 big cardamoms
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 mace
- 1-star anise
- 4-5 green chilies cut lengthwise
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- Oil as required
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves
Method of making malai tikka pulao recipe
- First of all, take boneless chicken in a bowl, and add ginger garlic paste, green chili paste, salt, black pepper, cumin, and coriander powder.
- After this, add cream and curd, mix everything well and let the chicken marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken pieces till they become light golden. Remember, the chicken is not to be cooked completely here.
- Take 3 tbsp oil in a large kadhai or handi and fry all the whole spices in it on low flame, after 2 minutes fry the onion till golden.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry and then add the remaining marination and cook it.
- Add green chilies and fried chicken to it. Cook for some time.
- Add garam masala and mint leaves and mix and add water as required. Let it come to a boil and mix the pre-soaked rice in it.
- When the rice is cooked to about 70 percent, place a lump of hot coal inside a bowl in the middle of it, add this ghee and cover the handi with a lid and cook on low flame for at least 15 minutes.
- After some time remove the coal bowl from the center and serve hot Malai Chicken Tikka Pulao by garnishing it with coriander leaves!
Key Ingredients: boneless chicken, Basmati rice soaked for 30 minutes, Curd, Fresh cream, Black pepper, Green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, Salt, Garam masala, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Black pepper seeds, Small cardamom, Cloves, Large cardamom, bay leaf, mace, star anise, green chilies cut lengthwise, onion, tomato, oil as required, coriander leaves, mint leaves