Maggi pakoda recipe: A new twist has been given a new Twist by joining Maggi in Pakora recipes. It also seems to be crispy and crunchy in the same way as other pakoda recipes. It is also quite easy to make. Vegetables like Shimla Chilli and Onion work to give it to the Church. We are sure Maggi Lovers will try to try this Maggi Padilla.
- Total time: 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- How many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken shawarma recipe
- Bhindi black pepper recipe
- Komal recipe
- Mexican chicken rice recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Chana dal pulao recipe
- Sabudana toast recipes
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the Maggi pakoda recipe
- 1 cup Maggi boiled
- 1/2 gram flour
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 1 T Spoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- 2 tablespoon capsicum
- 2 tablespoon onion
- 1/2 t spoon red chili powder
- 1/4 t spoon celery
- 2 T Spoon Maggi Masala
- 1/2 t spoon garam masala
Method of making Maggi pakoda recipe
- Take a cup boiled. Put the finely chopped capsicum, onion, garam masala, salt, and Maggi masala.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and gram flour and mix all the things well.
- Put a little water and mix gram flour with Maggi so that there is no kernel.
- Heat oil in a pan and insert hot oil by making small balls from the magnetic mix.
- Rotate all these pakodas around all around.
- Take out the tissue paper so that the oil can be the exit, and apply it with ketchup by putting it on the serving plate.
Key ingredients: Maggi boiled, gram flour, cheese, ginger garlic paste, capsicum, onion, red chili powder, celery, magnetic masala, garam masala, salt