Kolache poha recipe: Kolache poha has a sweet and sour taste and is mild on the stomach. The best part is that you only need a few minutes to prepare this dish. Let’s take a look at the recipe.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Badam halwa recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- White butter recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Sandwich cake recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Oats appe recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the kolache poha recipe
- 1 cup Poha, soaked
- 1 bowl of coconut milk
- Jaggery as per taste
- Tamarind pulp as per taste
- 2 green chilies, cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- A pinch asafoetida
- 1 sprig of curry leaves
- 1 whole red chili
- One tbsp ghee
- Freshly chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
Method of making kolache poha recipe
- Soak jaggery and tamarind separately in water and filter the water.
- In a bowl of coconut milk, add jaggery and tamarind water, salt, green chilies, green coriander, and salt.
- Mix everything together.
- Prepare the tempering. Heat ghee, add red chili, cumin, mustard seeds, curry leaves, and asafoetida, and let the spices splutter.
- Add the tempering to coconut milk and pour milk over the soaked poha.
- Kolache poha is ready to eat.
Key Ingredients: coconut milk, jaggery, tamarind pulp, green chilies, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves, whole red chilies, ghee, freshly chopped coriander, salt