Khoya kulfi recipe: Kulfi is a popular dessert that everyone enjoys during summers. Today we are going to share with you the best recipe for khoya kulfi. Made from a mixture of milk, khoya, cardamom powder, and dry fruits, this creamy kulfi is very tasty to eat.
- Total Time: 8 hours 20 minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 hours
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Garlic bread recipe
- Eggplant bhurji recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Sticky date pudding recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Chana dal kebab recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the khoya kulfi recipe
- 1-liter milk
- 1 cup khoya
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp almonds and pistachios, chopped
Method of making khoya kulfi recipe
- Take milk in a pan and after it comes to a boil, reduce the flame.
- Cook the milk till it becomes half. Now add khoya, sugar, cardamom powder and almonds, pistachios, and cook while mixing.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes and let it thicken a bit. Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool down.
- After the mixture cools down, pour it into the kulfi molds and keep it in the fridge to set overnight or for eight hours.
- After setting, keep the mold outside or in a vessel with water for some time, take out the kulfi comfortably and serve.
Key Ingredients: Milk, khoya, sugar, cardamom powder, almonds, and pistachios