Kesar mango lassi recipe: Everyone loves to drink lassi during the summer season and imagine how much fun the drink will be if you add mango flavor to your favorite lassi. That’s why today we have brought for you the recipe of Mango Lassi made from Mango.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Garlic bread recipe
- Khasta kachori recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Khoya kulfi recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the Kesar mango lassi recipe
- 1 cup mango pulp
- 2 cups curd
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 tbsp saffron soaked in water
- A pinch of cardamom powder
Method of making Kesar mango lassi recipe
- Take mango pulp in a blender, and add curd to it it.
- After this, add sugar, cardamom powder, milk, and saffron and blend everything well.
- Smooth and thick Kesar Mango Lassi is ready.
Key Ingredients: Mango pulp, Curd, Sugar, Milk or water, Saffron soaked in water, Cardamom powder