Keema chana pulao recipe: Although you must have tried many pulao recipes that can be a great addition to your dinner menu if you are looking to make something unique, and delicious at home, this can be a wonderful recipe. is.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Mango salsa recipe
- Easy chicken keema recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- No oven garlic bread recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Mango sooji cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the keema chana pulao recipe
- 1 cup chana dal (soaked overnight)
- 1 tsp salt
- Water as needed
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 black cardamom
- 3-4 cloves
- 5-6 black pepper
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 8-9 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp green chili paste
- Two tablespoon ghee
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp curd
- 500 grams mince
- 2 cups rice (soaked)
- 1 tbsp fennel powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Lime juice
- 2 Onions, cut into pieces
Method of making keema chana pulao recipe
- First of all, take a big pan. Add water, soaked lentils, and salt, and let it boil.
- After this take a pan, add ghee, and let it melt. Once done, add whole spices like cumin, black cardamom, clove, black pepper, and cinnamon, and let them splutter.
- Now add chopped onion and wait till it turns golden.
- Add curry leaves, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, green chili paste, and mix. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add curd and mix well. Now add mince and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add salt, fennel powder, coriander, garam masala powder, mace powder, nutmeg powder, and ground red chili, mix well and cook till oil separates (5-6 minutes).
- Add boiled chana dal, green chilies, lemon juice, and mix well.
- Then add rice and mix well.
- Then add water, and salt, and mix well. Let it come to a boil, cover, and cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with curry leaves, coriander leaves, and fried onions on top. Serve with chutney and raita.
Key Ingredients: Chana dal (soaked overnight), Salt, Water as required, Cumin seeds, Black cardamom, Cloves, Black pepper, Cinnamon sticks, Curry leaves, Ginger garlic paste, Green chili paste, Ghee, Tomato, Curd, Mince, Rice (Soaked), Fennel Powder, Nutmeg Powder, Lemon Juice, Onion