Kashmiri pulao recipe: Kashmiri meetha pulao is a delicious and easy recipe that you can make at home in a jiffy. So without delay let’s come to the recipe.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Black tea recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make Kashmiri pulao recipe
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup dry fruits
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ghee 1 bay leaf
- 2 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
Method of making Kashmiri meetha pulao recipe
- Take milk in a bowl, add cream, sugar powder, and sugar and mix it well.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, clove cardamom, and fry it.
- Then add the dusted rice and mix it well.
- Add mixed milk and water to it, mix it well, and cook till the rice is cooked.
- Then add dry fruits and mix well.
- Take out in a bowl and serve.
Key Ingredients: Rice, Milk, Dry fruits, Cream, Cumin, Sugar, Salt, Ghee, Bay leaves, Cloves, Cinnamon stick