Karwar fish curry recipe: South Indian fish curry is always a treat to eat. The gravy has a fine balance of creamy and tangy flavors, and the soft and delicious fish is just amazing. Try this delicious Karwar Fish Curry.
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Malai tikka pulao recipe
- Fish pulao recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Street style fried chicken kebab recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the Karwar fish curry recipe
- 2 surmai fish
- 2 red chilies
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- 1-2 green chilies
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
Method of making Karwar fish curry recipe
- Take a pan and fry dry spices like red chili, black pepper, fenugreek, ginger, garlic, and coriander seeds.
- Then blend to make masala.
- Now put some oil in a pan and fry the onion, ginger, and garlic. When it becomes soft, add fish and cook it.
- Add a little coconut milk to the prepared spice mixture and let it cook. Add salt as per taste.
- Now add kokum and let it come to a boil.
- Once done, garnish it with lemon and serve!
Key Ingredients: Surmai fish, Red chilies, Fenugreek seeds, Coriander seeds, Ginger and garlic paste, Onion, Green chilies, Salt, Coconut milk