Kadai bhindi recipe: Bhindi is cooked in a pan with a mixture of onions, tomatoes, and various flavored spices. This quick and easy Kadhai Bhindi recipe is perfect for lunch.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Green shakshuka recipe
- Murmura idli recipe
- Bread malpua recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Dahi Bhalla chaat recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the Kadai bhindi recipe
- 500 gms bhindi
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 Onion, cut into pieces
- 1 capsicum (cube)
- One tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin, coriander leaves
Method to make Kadai bhindi recipe
- To start the recipe, all you have to do is wash the bhindi and cut them into pieces. Once done, deep fry till the stickiness goes away.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and chopped onions, and fry for 3-4 minutes.
- After the onions are transparent, add tomato puree and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix well and let the mixture cook well.
- Once done, add all the dry spices and mix again. Now add salt as per taste, mix, and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum pieces along with the fried bhindi, mix, and cover for a minute or so.
- Serve with chapati and enjoy a nutritious meal.
Key Ingredients: Bhindi, Tomato Puree, Onion, Capsicum (Cube), Ginger-Garlic Paste, Turmeric Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Coriander Powder, Cumin, Oil, Coriander Leaves