Jeera chicken recipe: This chicken dish made with ginger-garlic paste, fried onions, cumin, and coriander is absolutely delicious. You might be wondering why you didn’t try it earlier.
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Burmese samosa curry recipe
- Honey garlic chicken recipe
- Moong dal pakoda recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Restaurant style gravy recipe
- Jaggery malpua recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the jeera chicken recipe
- 1/2 kg whole chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp saunf
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cardamoms
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- Two tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaf
Method of making jeera chicken recipe
- Cut the onion and keep it aside.
- Dry roast all the ingredients and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and put oil in it. Heat it, add onion and fry till it turns pink.
- Add curry leaves, and ginger-garlic paste and fry till its raw smell goes away.
- Add chicken and fry till the chicken is cooked.
- After half-cooked, add roasted spices and then salt.
- Fry till it becomes dry and serves hot with rice by adding green coriander to it.
Key Ingredients: Whole Chicken, Onion, Cumin, Black Pepper, Fennel, Cloves, Cinnamon Sticks, Cardamom, Coriander Seeds, Ginger-Garlic Paste, Oil, Salt, Curry Leaves