Irani omelette recipe: This omelette is a simple recipe that has a variety of flavors. You can eat it whenever you feel hungry.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Homemade tomato ketchup recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Arhar dal khichdi recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Thai chicken fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the irani omelette recipe
- 2 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- One Onion
- 1 black pepper
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Salt to taste
Method of making irani omelette recipe
- Heat a pan and add grated garlic to it.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and let it cook.
- Till then cut the onion from side to side and make it crispy.
- Once it is done, check the tomatoes and add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and red chili powder. Mix again.
- Now, crack two eggs on the base of the tomato and let them cook.
- When the eggs are ready, garnish them with fried onions. Serve with flat roti and enjoy the taste!
Key Ingredients: Eggs, Tomato, Onion, Black pepper, Red chili powder, Cinnamon, Salt