Instant matar paneer recipe: Matar Paneer is a popular vegetable that is very much liked in Indian households. There are many ways to make it, but today we are going to share the recipe for instant matar paneer with you. With this, you can enjoy this recipe by making it in minutes.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Badam halwa recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- White butter recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Kolache poha recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Oats appe recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make instant matar paneer recipe
- 150 paneer
- 1 cup peas
- 2 Onions, grated
- 2 medium Tomatoes, pureed
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chilies, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp kasoori methi
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
Method of making instant matar paneer recipe
- First of all, put a pressure cooker on the gas, put oil in it, and heat it.
- After this add onion and fry till it becomes light golden brown.
- Add peas along with bay leaves, ginger garlic paste, and green chilies.
- Now add tomato puree and cook for a few seconds.
- Add red chili, coriander powder, cumin powder, salt, turmeric, and kasoori fenugreek and after cooking for a few seconds, add water according to you, cover the lid and let a whistle come.
- Switch off the gas and after removing the pressure, add pieces of paneer and mix it with the spices.
- Turn on the gas again and garnish it with garam masala and green coriander.
- Serve in a serving bowl and pair with roti or naan!
Key Ingredients: Paneer, Peas, Onion, Tomato, Ginger Garlic Paste, Green Chillies, Red Chillies, Turmeric, Salt, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Garam Masala, Oil, Kasoori Methi, Green Coriander
- You can also use onions by grinding or chopping them in a mixer instead of grating them to make vegetables.
- The consistency of the gravy depends on your desire.