Instant mango pickle recipe: This instant mango pickle contains everything that is full of flavor and touches your heart.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Microwave coffee cake recipe
- Sabudana chips
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- Chicken kabsa recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Chicken quesadilla recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make instant mango pickle recipe
- 2-3 medium raw mangoes
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Roasted Fenugreek Powder
- 3 tbsp gingelly oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp asafoetida
Method of making instant mango pickle recipe
- First of all, wash the raw mangoes thoroughly. Then cut them into small pieces.
- Add salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Dry roast the fenugreek in a pan and grind it coarsely.
- Heat gingelly oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter slowly.
- The flame should not be very high, it should be low to medium so that the mustard seeds can burst slowly.
- Now, add asafoetida, fenugreek powder, Kashmiri chili powder, and turmeric powder, and switch off the gas.
- Mix it well.
- Pour the tempering into the pickle.
- Mix it well. Instant Mango Pickle is ready! Serve it with parathas, rice, or anything of your choice!
Key Ingredients: Raw Mangoes, Kashmiri Chilli Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt, Roasted Fenugreek Powder, Gingli Oil, Mustard Seeds, Asafoetida