Honey garlic chicken recipe: This recipe uses everyday ingredients, so you don’t have to go out to buy anything extra. With just a few everyday items, you will have a delicious recipe on your plate.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer makhani recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Pan fried chicken masala recipe
- Chili garlic omelette recipe
- Irani omelette recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make honey garlic chicken recipe
- 500 gms chicken breast, boneless
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 50 g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 and a half tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
Method of making honey garlic chicken recipe
- Cut the breast in half horizontally to make a total of 4 steaks. Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides.
- Keep the dough in a rock utensil. Wrap the chicken in all-purpose flour and remove it by sweeping the extras.
- Melt most of the butter in a large skillet over high heat – keep about 1 tsp for later.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes till golden brown. Flip and cook on the other side for 1 minute.
- Lower the flame a little and make it medium-high.
- Make a little space in the pan, add garlic, and pour the remaining butter on top. Keep stirring the garlic for a while when the butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce, and honey. Shake the pan to mix things. Bring to a boil in sauce, then simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Flip the chicken over the sauce. If the chutney is too thick then add some water and mix.
- Take it off the stove immediately. Place the chicken on a plate and sprinkle the remaining chutney over it.
Key Ingredients: chicken breast, boneless, salt and pepper, all-purpose flour, butter, garlic cloves, minced, 1 and a half tbsp vinegar, soy sauce, honey