Homemade tomato ketchup recipe: Tomato ketchup is a great side dish to serve with any snacks. But here we have brought you the recipe for homemade ketchup.
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Thai chicken fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make homemade tomato ketchup
- 5 tomatoes
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp sugar
Method of making homemade tomato ketchup recipe
- Boil tomatoes and garlic in a pan and cook till they become soft. Grind them in a mixer.
- Now filter this puree and cook it.
- Add red chili, salt, sugar, and vinegar to it and cook till it becomes thick.
Key Ingredients: Tomatoes, Garlic cloves, Vinegar, Red chili powder, Salt, Garam masala, Sugar