Grilled lobster roll with apple and cabbage slaw recipe: If you’re a seafood lover, this recipe is a must-try! Enjoy scrumptious lobster cooked in multiple flavors from celery, mayonnaise, lettuce, and cabbage.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Avocado mash on toast recipe
- Rose and lychee ganache butter cookies
- Cream of spinach soup recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make a grilled lobster roll with apple and cabbage slaw
- 15 gms butter
- 2 bread rolls
- 200 grams of cooked lobster meat
- 1 stick celery, finely chopped
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce
- 330g purple cabbage
- 1 green apple
Method of making a grilled lobster roll with apple and cabbage slaw recipe
- Heat a pan till it gets healed completely.
- Apply butter on both sides and roast the rolls from both sides and fry till lightly cooked.
- Chop celery, cut lobster meat into pieces, and mix with mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste
- Open the hot grilled buns and pour the lobster mixture on top.
To make slaw
- Finely chop the purple cabbage.
- Finely chop the green apple.
- Mix cabbage and apple with mayonnaise. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve slaw over lobster rolls with french fries.
Key Ingredients: Butter, bread rolls, cooked lobster meat, 1 stick celery, mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce 3, purple cabbage, green apple