Grilled cheese sandwich recipes: If you ask people what foods they eat or are comfortable with, many would answer “fried cheese sandwich”. This is not surprising, it is a filling or fun food in itself and is very easy to prepare. And the best part is that it attracts children and adults alike. The next time you wish to get one, make it even more fun and try these mouth-watering cheese sandwich recipes!
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes – Berry-Apple Roasted Cheese
Ingredients need to make Berry-Apple Roasted Cheese:
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 pieces of cheese
- 2 red apples, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 4 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
Method of making Berry-Apple Roasted Cheese
- Butter on one side of each loaf and place 4, side tied on the bottom, on a plate.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of each slice, spread the cranberry sauce over it, and top with apple slices.
- Place another slice of cheese on top of the apple slices and finish with all the slices of bread (joined at the top) to make a sandwich.
- Cook sandwiches in batches in a hot pan before medium heat for three minutes on each side or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Mooli paratha with besan
- Mango souffle recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Egg pakora recipe
- Paneer bharta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes – Cheesy Avocado and Turkey Bacon Sandwich
Ingredients need to make Cheesy Avocado and Turkey Bacon Sandwich:
- 4 pieces art loaf
- Four pieces of butterball turkey bacon, cooked
- 4 pieces of mozzarella cheese
- 1 avocado, cut
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, soft
- Fresh basil leaves
Method of making Cheesy Avocado and Turkey Bacon Sandwich
- Spread butter on each side of each loaf of bread. Place a slice of bread, side molded on the bottom of the skillet.
- Arrange the sandwich by placing the mozzarella, turkey bacon, avocado slices and slices of tomato.
- Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and top with another loaf of bread, side sliced top.
- Cook over medium heat until the sandwich turns golden brown and the cheese is melted, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Serve very warm.
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipes – Yummy Apple and Caramel Sentenced Cheese
Ingredients need to make Yummy Apple and Caramel Sentenced Cheese:
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 teaspoons butter, soft
- Three teaspoons apple filling
- 3 teaspoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon caramel
Method of making Yummy Apple and Caramel Sentenced Cheese
- Put butter on each side of a loaf of bread and place one slice, on the side covered with lumps, on a flat surface.
- A layer of mascarpone cheese, apple, and caramel filling and top with a slice of bread leftover, the molded side on top.
- Cook in a preheated pan over medium heat for three minutes on each side or until the cheese has melted and the sandwich starts to turn golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.
- If you are a fan of sandwiches then you will definitely love these fried cheese sandwich recipes!