Green tikka tenders recipe: This green tikka tenders recipe makes a classic dish fun. Prepared with ginger, garlic, and coriander-mint flavors in a recipe, this dish will be loved by everyone in the house and is almost an Indian version of the classic American Chicken Tenders.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Churma ladoo recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Sitaphal kheer recipe
- Neni rogan josh recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Easter simnel cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the green tikka tenders recipe
- 500 gms chicken strips
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 cup coriander and mint
- One tsp cumin powder
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 cup flour
- One egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- salt to taste
Method of making green tikka tenders recipe
- Put coriander and mint leaves, lemon juice, ginger-garlic, and all dry spices in a blender. Make a fine paste by adding some water.
- Place all the chicken strips in a bowl and marinate with the pasta until evenly coated. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare an egg wash by whisking one egg and milk together in separate bowls.
- Knead the dough by adding a little salt and black pepper to the flour.
- In another bowl, add breadcrumbs, crushed popcorn kernels, or crushed plain potato chips for a final coating.
- Once marinated, dip single chicken strips in flour mixture, egg wash, and finally breadcrumbs anytime.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken tenders till golden brown.
- Serve hot with a dip of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Chicken strips, Ginger-garlic paste, Coriander, and mint leaves, Cumin powder, Green chili, Coriander powder, Red chili powder, Turmeric powder, Lemon juice, Black pepper powder, All-purpose flour, Egg, Milk, Bread crumbs, Salt