Green shakshuka recipe: Give a healthy twist to the classic Shakshuka with this Green Shakshuka recipe. A simple one-pan dish filled with Brussels sprouts, spinach, and poached eggs. Make it for breakfast and enjoy nutritious and nutrient-rich food.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Egg bhel puri recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Bread vada recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the green shakshuka
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup spinach
- 4-5 Brussels Sprouts
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- One tsp red chili powder
- 1 green onion
Method of making green shakshuka recipe
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it. Fry onion and garlic together.
- Now add spinach and Brussels sprouts and mix again. Add salt, pepper, and red chili powder. Mix them well.
- Break two eggs from above and let them cook.
- Adjust salt to taste and garnish with green onions. Pair with bread and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Onions, Garlic cloves, Spinach, Brussels sprouts, Eggs, Salt and pepper, Red chili powder, Green onions