Grated egg avocado toast recipe: This simple grated egg avocado toast is really easy to make. We also tried the recipe to give it a little spin of our own and as expected and you will love it.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- No bake apple pie recipe
- Mushroom noodles recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Herb and garlic ghee effed veggies pasta recipe
- Paneer fingers recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Sambar rice recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make grated egg avocado toast recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 large tomato
- 1 avocado
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder as per taste
- Chili flakes
- Oregano to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Method of making grated egg avocado toast recipe
- Boil eggs and put in a bowl of cold water. Peel them when they cool down.
- Toast the bread slices, spread mayonnaise over them.
- Peel and mash the avocado, add salt, pepper and lemon juice and mix well.
- Spread avocado paste on toast. Place tomato pieces on top of it.
- Grate the egg over the toast, sprinkle with oregano and chili flakes. Serve.
Key Ingredients: eggs, tomato, avocado, mayonnaise (optional), salt, pepper powder, chili flakes, oregano, lemon juice