Ginger masala tea recipe: The best part is that the recipe of this tea is not difficult at all, you can enjoy hot ginger masala tea in just a few minutes.
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 05 Minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Thai chicken stir fry recipe
- Chilli chicken gravy recipe
- Rose and lychee ganache butter cookies
- Cream of spinach soup recipe
- Dhaba style arbi recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Grilled lobster roll with apple and cabbage slaw recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the ginger masala tea
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp tea leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3-4 cardamom
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 inch cinnamon
- Ground ginger
Method of making ginger masala tea recipe
- Crush cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom in a mortar pestle. You can also grind it in a spice grinder. Keep it aside.
- Place a saucepan full of water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Add fresh spice powder and grated ginger to the boiling water.
- After this, add sugar and tea leaves. As soon as the color of the tea leaves starts leaving, add milk and remove it from the flame.
- Strain the tea and pour it into a cup.
- Ginger masala tea is ready!
Key Ingredients: Water, tea leaves, sugar, cardamom, milk, cloves, cinnamon, ground ginger