Gajar matar khichdi recipe: This easy and quick dish that is equally a hit with this weekend special rich and strong curry is a quick and quick recipe that tastes great when combined with pickles.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Gongura chicken biryani recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Egg chapati recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Soya pulao recipe
- Thai chicken fried rice recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make gajar matar khichdi recipe
- 1 cup rice
- Half cup moong dal
- 1/2 Carrot , grated
- 1/2 cup peas
- A pinch of hing
- Salt to taste
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- Ghee for cooking
Method of making gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Soak the lentils with water for about an hour.
- Fry asafoetida and cumin seeds in ghee in a pressure cooker. When it starts crackling add green chilies.
- Add grated carrot and peas, salt, garam masala and turmeric powder. Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice and lentils, add water as needed.
- Serve hot with ghee and curd or pickle.
Key Ingredients: Rice, Moong Dal, Carrot, Peas, Hing, Salt, Green Chillies, Turmeric, Cumin, Garam Masala, Ghee for cooking