Fish pulao recipe: Those who love to eat fish will love the creamy casserole! This is a very simple recipe. You can make this one-pot meal recipe anytime.
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Kesar mango lassi recipe
- Khasta kachori recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Paneer tikka roll recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Healthy falooda recipe
- Paneer kolhapuri recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the fish pulao recipe
- 1 cup rice – almost boiled
- 300 g fish fillets
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup onion paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp cream, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup fried onions
- Oil for frying
Method of making fish pulao recipe
- Marinate the fish for half an hour by mixing turmeric, chili powder, salt, ginger, garlic, onion, garam masala, and half a cup of curd.
- Heat the oil and fry the fish till it turns brown. Remove from the flame and add the remaining curd, cream, green coriander, and half the fried onions.
- Place half the rice in a single layer in a greased pan. Place the fish mixture on top of it in a single layer and cover it with the rest of the rice.
- Seal the pan and keep it on low flame for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with the remaining fried onions.
Key Ingredients: rice – almost boiled, fish fillets, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, ginger paste, onion paste, garam masala, curd, cream, fried onions, oil for frying