Fish popcorn recipe: Talking about the taste, the aroma, and texture of this recipe are surely no less than a treat for your taste buds. Not only this, but it is also a great option to serve at the party.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Schezwan paneer recipe
- Kathal kebab recipe
- Bite-size chicken balls recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Karwar fish curry recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mexican chicken nachos recipe
- Dhokla chaat recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the fish popcorn recipe
- 250 gms fish fillets
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
Method of making fish popcorn recipe
- First, you have to wash the pieces of fish. Cut into cubes, and pat dry with a towel.
- Add red chili powder, garlic powder, and salt along with black pepper.
- Mix it well to coat the fish.
- Prepare the flour mixture, and add some spices and water to it.
- Crack an egg and add some salt and pepper to it and mix it well.
- Dip the pieces of fish in the batter first and then dip in the egg and then coat them in breadcrumbs.
- Repeat the same with each piece.
- Deep fry all the pieces till they turn golden.
Key Ingredients: fish fillets, ginger-garlic paste, red chili powder, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs