Falsa chutney recipe: Falsa is a wonderful summer season ingredient that can be enjoyed only during the summer season. Today we have brought you the recipe for False Chutney and it is very easy to make.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken cheese balls recipe
- Mango salsa recipe
- Sabudana chips
- Keema chana pulao recipe
- Chicken korma recipe
- No oven garlic bread recipe
- Jeera chicken recipe
- Potato and egg salad recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the falsa chutney recipe
- 500 grams phalsa
- 100 grams jaggery/sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
Method of making falsa chutney recipe
- First of all, take false in a pan, add water to it and cook on medium flame till it becomes soft.
- When the false becomes soft, take it out in a vessel and cool it. After cooling, blend them well in a mixer grinder.
- Now filter it with the help of a sieve and take it out in the pan. Now turn on the gas and keep the pan on it and start cooking the blended phalsa.
- Add jaggery to it and let the jaggery dissolve completely. After this add red chili and salt and mix it well.
- Lastly, add vinegar and after cooking for a few seconds take it out in a serving bowl. Your sweet and sour phalsa chutney is ready.
Key Ingredients: Falsa, jaggery/sugar, water, salt, red pepper, vinegar