Eggplant bhurji recipe: Baingan is one such ingredient that might seem daunting to make, but trust us – it’s as simple as can be. This recipe is one that you must try. We are sure you will want to make it again and again.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Butter chicken kulcha recipe
- Garlic bread recipe
- Mango and mint kheer recipe
- Matka pulao recipe
- Sticky date pudding recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Chana dal kebab recipe
- Butter garlic mushroom recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the eggplant bhurji recipe
- 2 brinjals, grated
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 2 onions, cut into pieces
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 inch ginger
- 1/2 tsp whole coriander, crushed
- 2-3 whole red chilies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 green chilies
Method of making eggplant bhurji recipe
- Make a paste by grinding ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add red chilies and cumin seeds, fry for a minute. Add onions and fry.
- When onions start turning brown, add ginger-garlic paste.
- Then add coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, green chili, garam masala, and fry for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they melt. Add some water.
- Now add grated brinjal flakes and mix well. Put the lid on and let it all cook.
Key Ingredients: brinjal, onion, tomato, garlic cloves, ginger, coriander, crushed, whole red chili, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt, green chili