Eggless pav recipe: This is a quick and easy pav recipe that you can make at home. This is an eggless recipe and can be prepared in just under 30 minutes. You can eat it with vegetables or make a bun mushka. It looks very tasty.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Nutella waffle recipe
- Cashew gulkand modak recipe
- Kesar kheer recipe
- Mutton malai tikka recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Sabudana kheer recipe
- Tandoori paneer pakora recipe
- Rava vada recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the eggless pav recipe
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp butter
- A pinch of baking powder
Method of making eggless pav recipe
- Put milk, water, sugar, and yeast in a bowl, and mix everything together gently.
- In another bowl add all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt and mix. Mix these two ingredients with some butter and oil.
- Knead soft dough- then keep this dough to rest for an hour.
- Grease a pan. Then after the dough rises, keep it in it. Then bake it at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- After this cut the bread into a thick loaf and serve it with your favorite cheese.
Key Ingredients: all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, milk, dry yeast, butter, a pinch of baking powder