Egg chapati recipe: Egg chapati is a very quick and easy breakfast recipe made with whole wheat flour, eggs, and some vegetables. It is also a good option to pack in kids’ tiffin.
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo paneer pakora recipe
- Oats dahi kebab recipe
- Reshmi chicken paratha roll recipe
- Namkeen chicken masala handi recipe
- Mushroom ghee roast recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Mango lassi popsicles recipe
- Eggless mango cake recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the egg chapati recipe
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp Carrot, grated
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 red chili
- 1/2 coriander powder
- Oil as required
Method of making egg chapati recipe
- First of all, take flour in a vessel and knead the soft dough with the help of water and keep it aside.
- Break eggs in a bowl, add chopped vegetables and all the spices, and beat them well.
- Take the dough from the dough and roll it in the shape of a chapatti.
- Put a little oil on the pan and roast the roti, after roasting from one side, turn to the other side and pour some egg mixture on it.
- Sprinkle oil on it and fry the egg side by side, pair the hot chapatti with raita or chutney.
Key Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Eggs, Carrot, Onion, Green Chillies, Capsicum, Salt, Black Pepper, Red Chilli, Coriander Powder, Oil as required