Egg bhel puri recipe: Give a healthy twist to your regular Bhel Puri with delicious and protein-packed Egg Bhel Puri. Garnish it with some chaat masala and taste it.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time” 10 minutes
- For how many people” 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Satay chicken curry recipe
- Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- Tandoori chicken roll recipe
- Chicken katsu burger recipe
- Chicken bread corn recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Creamy buttermilk chicken salad recipe
- Spicy peanut butter dosa recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the egg bhel puri recipe
- 1 cup puffed rice
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanuts
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- One Onion
- 1 tomato
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
Method of making egg bhel puri recipe
- In a bowl add puffed rice, roasted peanuts, red chili powder, salt, chopped onions, tomatoes, and potatoes.
- Mix all these well.
- Now take a spoonful of mustard oil and mix it. Keep it aside.
- Now take two boiled eggs and after they are cooked, cut them into small pieces.
- Pour these boiled eggs over the prepared mixture and garnish them with chaat masala. Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: Puffed rice, Roasted peanuts, Mustard oil, Onion, Tomato, Egg, Red chili powder, Turmeric, Salt