Dhaba style arbi recipe: It is a bit spicy compared to the simple Arbi sabzi which also uses some whole spices. This is a very easy recipe that you must try once.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Instant matar paneer recipe
- Avocado mash on toast recipe
- Paneer pancake recipe
- Hyderabadi dum chai recipe
- Mango falsa chaat recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Spinach avocado smoothie recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make Dhaba style arbi recipe
- 500 gms Arabic
- 2 green chilies, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 whole red chili
- 1 tsp red chili
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 1 big cardamom
- A stick of cinnamon
- 1 Tejpata
- 1 tsp cumin
- One Tablespoon Kasoori Methi
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp Green Coriander, finely chopped
Method of making Dhaba style arbi recipe
- First of all, wash the arbi and cook it in the cooker with one whistle and peel it off.
- Now heat oil in a pan and fry the arbi in it for a few seconds. Sprinkle all the spices little by little on it.
- Add a spoonful of gram flour and roast it while mixing it.
- Take a kadhai and heat 2 tbsp oil in it, add cardamom, bay leaf, cumin, and cinnamon stick to it.
- Add onion and ginger-garlic paste and cook it for a few seconds. Add whole red chilies and greens. After some time add tomato puree and cook.
- Now add curd, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric, and kasoori fenugreek and let it cook. Add little water and cook covered for a few seconds.
- Mix the fried arbi by adding spices and let the vegetable cook cover for five minutes on low flame.
- Sprinkle garam masala and green coriander, mix and take out in a serving bowl and serve with naan, roti, or paratha.
Key Ingredients: Arbi, Green Chillies, Ginger Garlic Paste, Onion, Tomato Puree, Whole Red Chillies, Red Chillies, Coriander Powder, Turmeric, Garam Masala, Salt, Big Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick, Tejpata, Cumin, Kasoori Methi, Curd, Besan, oil, coriander