Date ice cream recipe: The scorching summer heat might remind you of ice cream of many flavors, but with Ramadan approaching, date ice cream will take the stage again and you must say it tastes different during the holy month. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered for your sweet tooth. The super tasty sweet treat for ice cream lovers is ready in three steps to indulge in. Ramzan or not, you will not be able to stop your craving to taste these date ice cream.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango sandwich recipe
- Paneer makhani pizza recipe
- Pakoda platter recipe
- Barbecue rice recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Avocado toast recipe
- Dahi vada recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make date ice cream recipe
- 350 kg Medjool dates
- 600 ml Whipped Cream
- 300 ml milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 egg yolks
- Salt to taste
Method of making date ice cream recipe
- Place the pieces of Happylo Premium Dates, Cream, Milk, and Vanilla Essence in a saucepan and boil it on low flame and stir it continuously for 10 minutes, remove the pan from the flame and puree the mixture with a stick blender or any type of blender.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolk with salt. Then let it rest for 10 minutes, slowly pour the yolks into the pan and return it to the stove.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes, until the mixture becomes thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a container, cover it with plastic wrap and leave it to cool. Then pour this mixture into an ice cream container and freeze the mixture for 2 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: Medjool Dates, Whipped Cream, Milk, Vanilla Essence, Egg Yolk, Salt