Dahi vada recipe: You all must have eaten dahi vada, as usual, this chaat consists of sev puri, crispy papdi, boondi, chutney, lemon juice, and many more. This recipe makes a perfect evening snack with a cup of hot tea.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango sandwich recipe
- Talbina recipe
- Mint gur sharbat recipe
- Barbecue rice recipe
- Poha cutlet recipe
- Green rice recipe
- Unicorn Easter eggs recipe
- Egg pasta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the dahi vada recipe
- 1 cup soaked moong dal
- Oil for frying
- 1 or half cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 1 cup papdi
- Chaat masala powder as per taste
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 2 peanuts, roasted
- 2 coriander
- 1/2 cup boondi
- 1/2 cup sev
Method of making dahi vada recipe
- First of all, you need to make vadas by mixing soaked lentils. Once done, take a spoonful of batter and deep fry. Keep doing the same with the rest of the batter.
- After frying all the vadas soak them again in water. Your vadas are ready.
- Now, take a big plate, place some papdis, bhalles in it, and pour some whipped curd on it. After this, pour date and tamarind chutney and green chutney around the papdi and Bhalla.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder and cumin powder. After this sprinkle grated carrot, pomegranate, and crunchy boondi and sev.
- Finally, sprinkle chopped onion and chopped coriander leaves. Chaat is now ready to be served.
Key Ingredients: soaked moong dal, oil for frying, curd, tamarind chutney, green chutney, papdi, chaat masala powder, onion, carrot, groundnut, coriander, boondi, sev