Dahi phulki recipe: It is usually made in the summer season or during the holy month of Ramzan but you can make it anytime. Let’s learn how to make it.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Maggi pakoda recipe
- Bhindi black pepper recipe
- Veg biryani recipe
- Sitaphal kheer recipe
- Neni rogan josh recipe
- Rose thandai recipe
- Irani omelet recipe
- Summer blossom salad recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the dahi phulki recipe
- 2 cups besan
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of baking soda
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp curd
- 1/2 garam masala
- 1 tbsp tamarind chutney
- 1 tbsp mint chutney
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 and a half cups of water
- Red chili powder as per taste
Method of making dahi phulki recipe
- First of all, you have to prepare a besan batter. Put water in the gram flour and keep it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then take out a little part from it and put it in hot oil and fry it till it becomes crispy.
- Then take a big bowl, fill it with water and put all the fried pakoras in it, and wait till they float.
- Now, prepare the base of the curd. Take curd in a big vessel and beat it well. Add salt (remember we have already added salt in the phulki, so adjust accordingly). how to make
- Add cumin powder and mix well with curd.
- Once done, take a wide serving bowl. Take out the phulkis from the water and put them in a bowl.
- Garnish the curd phulki of gram flour with red chili powder, cumin powder, black salt, tamarind chutney, and mint chutney.
Key Ingredients: gram flour, salt, baking soda, oil, roasted cumin powder, curd, garam masala, tamarind chutney, mint chutney, water, black salt, red chili powder