Dahi Bhalla chaat recipe: Crispy papdi and soft dahi Bhalla prepared with curd, potato, pomegranate, chickpeas, and sweet and spicy chutney. This North-Indian dahi Bhalla chaat is super delicious and can be easily made at home.
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 4
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Mango rabri recipe
- Green shakshuka recipe
- Murmura idli recipe
- Neem ginger tea recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Butter curry recipe
- Chicken bread parcel recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the dahi Bhalla chaat recipe
- 10 papdi puri
- 10 dahi vadas (small)
- 1 cup cold curd (whispered)
- 1/4 cup tamarind chutney
- 1/4 cup coriander chutney
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder as per taste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 cup chickpeas (boiled)
- 1/2 cup pomegranate
- 2 tbsp Green Coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup potatoes (boiled)
Method of making dahi Bhalla chaat recipe
- Place the pooris on a serving plate. Place the vadas on top of the puris.
- Cover them with curd. Now add potatoes, pomegranate, and peas to it.
- Add coriander and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle salt, chili powder, and cumin powder.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. serve immediately
Key Ingredients: papdi puri, dahi vadas (small), chilled curd (whipped), tamarind chutney, coriander chutney, salt, chili powder, cumin powder, chickpeas (boiled), pomegranate, potatoes (boiled), coriander leaves