Crispy paneer recipe: Paneer crispy is a popular snack that you can make in minutes. You can also serve it as a starter at any party. Today we are going to share this special recipe with you.
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Instant matar paneer recipe
- Veg upma recipe
- Paneer pancake recipe
- Street style egg masala sandwich recipe
- Mango falsa chaat recipe
- Aloo kulcha recipe
- Oats appe recipe
- Baked noodles spring rolls recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make crispy paneer recipe
- 250 gms paneer
- 1/4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- One tsp chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 green onion, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- One tsp soya sauce, oil for frying
- 1 tbsp oil for frying, roasted
Method of making crispy paneer recipe
- First, cut the paneer into cubes. Take ginger garlic paste, black pepper, and salt cornflour in a bowl.
- Add paneer pieces to it and coat it well. Take another bowl, mix all-purpose flour, cornflour, and salt, and make a batter.
- Now heat oil in a kadhai on the gas, till then add paneer cubes to the batter and add one piece to the pan and fry till it becomes crispy.
- Heat oil in a pan, add green chili, garlic, ginger garlic paste, schezwan sauce, and sesame, and cook for a few seconds.
- Add some water, chili sauce, some black pepper, soy sauce, and sugar then cook for some time.
- Mix fried paneer pieces in the prepared sauce, garnish with green onions and sesame, and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Paneer, All-purpose flour, Cornflour, Black pepper, Salt, Ginger Garlic paste, Schezwan Sauce, Chili Sauce, Sugar, Green Chillies, Green Onion, Garlic, Soya Sauce, Oil for frying, Oil for frying