Chinese pocket samosa recipe: Give an interesting twist to your regular potato-filled samosas with this Chinese Pocket Samosa, which has a sweet and spicy flavor. Stuffed with various vegetables and fried till golden brown, it makes for a delicious snack.
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Kiwi fizz recipe
- Chilli chicken gravy recipe
- Muthia chicken kabab recipe
- Chicken katsu burger recipe
- Payyoli chicken fry recipe
- Cheese paneer kulcha recipe
- Dragon chicken recipe
- Chicken madras recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make the Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- 1 cabbage, bunch
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (Juliennes)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (Juliennes)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, cut into pieces
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1/2 cup french beans, chopped
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- Half cup salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp schezwan sauce
- One Tablespoon Red Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- One tsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp green onion leaves (chopped)
- Samosa Patti readymade
For Vegetable Feeling
- Oil for frying
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour + 4 tbsp water maida solution
Method of making Chinese pocket samosa recipe
- Put cabbage, capsicum, carrot and a pinch of salt in a bowl, mix well and keep for 2 minutes, later take it out in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the moisture, keep aside to use later. Give.
- Set a wok on high flame, add oil, garlic, ginger, and chili, fry them for a minute, add the squeezed vegetables, beans corn kernels, sugar salt, and pepper to taste, and fry them too for a minute.
- Add the sauce and fry it for a minute, finish it with green onion leaves and keep it aside so that it can be used as a filling.
- Divide the samosa strip into 4 long strips, put a drop of maida batter in the center of the strip, and place the other strip making a plus sign, add a spoonful of cooked vegetable filling and fold it over the filling again.
- Put one drop of flour on the sheet, fold and seal the other, continue the sequence of spreading the flour batter and seal each strip tightly to make a square shape, if the corners are open then dip them in the batter to seal. Make as many as you want.
- Set oil for frying on medium flame, and deep fry these samosas in hot oil till they become crisp and golden from all sides.
Key Ingredients: Cabbage, Capsicum (Juliennes), Carrot (Juliennes), Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Green Chillies, French Beans, Corn Grains, Salt and Pepper, Sugar, Schezwan Sauce, Red Chili Sauce, Ketchup, Soya Sauce, vinegar, green onion leaves (chopped), samosa Patti (readymade, for vegetable filling, for frying oil, 4 tbsp all-purpose flour + 4 tbsp water) Flour solution