Chili garlic omelette recipe: As the name suggests, this omelette is made with the flavored spiciness of chilies and garlic. If you are fond of spicy food, then this recipe will prove to be a great try.
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- Preparation Time: 05 Minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer makhani recipe
- Gajar matar khichdi recipe
- Mushroom tikka masala recipe
- Chicken donut recipe
- Arhar dal khichdi recipe
- Chicken potato kebab recipe
- Irani omelette recipe
- Dhaniya Murgh recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make chili garlic omelette
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- Red chili powder as per taste
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 garlic cloves
Method of making chili garlic omelette recipe
- Break two eggs in a glass and beat them well.
- Once done, add chopped garlic, salt, chili flakes, and red chili powder.
- Mix everything again.
- Heat butter in a pan, add the beaten eggs, flip and cook the omelet from both sides.
- You can also add a piece of cheese to give it a balance test.
- Serve and enjoy!
Key Ingredients: eggs, chili flakes, red chili powder, salt, garlic cloves