The chicken tikka recipe is a delicious dish. Everyone who likes chicken eats it with great passion. It is also very easy to make. It is ready in a very short time.
Taste- The taste of chicken tikka is very crispy and crisp. The spices added to it also feel piquant and spicy.
Specialty– A specialty of chicken tikka is that it is very little oil, so people who like less oil can eat it easily and enjoy its taste.
Famous- Chicken tikka is eaten by people who like non-veg, but it is mostly famous in Punjab. Nowadays everyone eats it with great passion. It is also made in most parts and functions.
Everyone loves chicken tikka. Although it is very tasty in dhabas and hotels, you can also make it at home if you want. All the ingredients for making it are easily found at home. Today we have brought you an easy method with the help of which you can make instant chicken tikka. Follow the method given below and make chicken tikka in a very short time and please everyone.
Chicken Tikka Recipe Time
- It takes 30 minutes to make chicken tikka. It takes 15 minutes to prepare.
- According to the members
- This chicken tikka is enough for 3-4 members according to the amount of the method given above.
Some special tips for making chicken tikka
- You can also use capsicum to make chicken tikka now. Bring red, green, and yellow capsicum from the market and prepare it by adding it to your chicken tikka, which will give you a taste that will be liked by all.
- To make chicken tikka spicier, use finely chopped green chili along with ground red chili powder, this will give you your desired taste and if you want less spicy then use only green chilies.
- To make chicken tikka, if you want chicken, fry it on a low flame first and then start your remaining process. Always keep the quantity of oil low so that it does not taste much in your mouth.
- You can also use butter, ghee, or cream instead of oil to grill chicken tikka. By doing this, the taste of your chicken tikka will be slightly different and different and you will also enjoy eating.
How to survey chicken tikka
- Before dinner in the evening, you can serve chicken tikka with some drinks to your friends and guests in the evening, this will make them pleasant in the evening as well as make their mouth taste very tasty and tasty.
- To survey chicken tikka, you can also do a grilled onion, which will double the taste of chicken tikka and make your dish look attractive and everyone will want to eat it.
- Some people like to eat chicken tikka only at the party. So, if there is any party at your house, then you can make chicken tikka with your hands and survey it in no time, which will also improve the taste and mood.
- The fun of eating rumali roti with chicken tikka is different. You put chicken tikka in the sticks and survey the hot rumali roti along with it, then everyone will continue to appreciate the food and you will get happiness.
Some specials of Chicken Tikka
- The taste of chicken tikka is its most special feature. Its delicious taste captivates everyone and once those eat it, they demand it again.
- Chicken tikka is not only good in taste but it looks equally appealing in the dish so that the viewer’s mind will be ready to eat on its own. You just have to do a little work according to the method, the rest of your dish will be ready in front of you very soon and you will be able to make everyone happy by doubling the fun of your party and function with hobbies.
- It is better to bring adulterated chicken tikka from the market by taking a little time at home and working a little bit to make a chicken tikka dish and fascinate everyone with its taste.
Chicken Tikka Recipe
By the way, you can eat chicken tikka as per your choice, but if you eat chaat masala on chicken tikka, then it will taste even more wonderful and tasty, and will eat it with all taste.
- Course Main: Dish, Snack foods
- Cuisine: Indian
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Black tea recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Chicken rasdar recipe
- Kashmiri pulao recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
- Paneer bharta recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make Chicken tikka recipe
- 1/2 kilo boneless chicken
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cream
- 3 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp green chili paste
- 1/4 tsp dry mango powder
- 2 tsp oil
- Salt as per taste
Method of making Chicken tikka recipe
- To make chicken tikka, first, clean the chicken pieces thoroughly.
- Now take a vessel, add cream, curd, cornflour, ginger garlic paste, cardamom, garam masala, cumin, green chilies, mango powder, black pepper, salt, etc. and make a paste.
- Add the cleaned chicken pieces to this paste and mix all the mixture well. Keep this mixture for a while.
- Now take a seek and put chicken pieces in it one by one.
- You can also put onion pieces with them so that they will also look attractive.
- After this, keep these chicken sticks in the oven to be grilled.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Take out some oil and grill them again for some time. Remove after 5 minutes.
- Your chicken tikka is ready, serve it with chaat masala.