Chicken shawarma is a Chinese dish. We can eat chicken shawarma for breakfast or as a snack, it is spicy and spicy. And we can make it easily at home. It looks like a bread roll. The breading is slightly thick. It takes a little bit more effort to make it, but it is as tasty as we can eat it with sauce, chutney, etc. If you go to buy it outside, you get a plate for at least Rs 250-300. If you make it at home, you can make it even tastier and you can make your favorite chicken, it takes us 25 to 30 minutes to cook it and it is ready.
So let us see what materials we need to make it….
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Chicken seekh kebab recipe
- Raw banana cutlets
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- Vegetable stew recipe
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients to make chicken shawarma recipe
For Bread: –
- Plain flour: 200 grams
- Baking soda: 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Oil: 1 teaspoon
- Curd: 2 teaspoons
To fill: –
- Boneless chicken: 150 grams
- Curd: 4 teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste (Ginger: 2 teaspoons
- Lemon Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Red chili: 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon
- Cumin Powder: 1 Powder
- Red color: 1/2 teaspoon
- Cabbage: 1/2 cup
- Yellow capsicum: 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum: 1/2 cup
- Oil: For cooking
- Tomato ketchup: 2 teaspoons
- Mayonnaise: 4 teaspoons
Method of preparation for chicken shawarma recipe
- First, take the flour in a big bowl and add baking soda, baking powder, salt, sugar, and oil and mix it well.
- Then add curd to it and mix.
- Then add a little water to it and prepare its dough.
- Now put a little more oil in it and mix it well and leave the dough for 10 minutes.
- By then we will cut the chicken thin and long.
- Now add yogurt, ginger garlic paste, nimbu juice, red chili powder, black pepper, cumin powder, and salt and mix.
- Then add red color to it and mix well.
- Now place the pan on the gas and add some oil to it.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken to it and cook on medium heat.
- When the chicken water dries, add all the vegetables to it and cook it for a while.
- Our chicken fry is now ready to be filled.
- Now we will mix the flour one more time and make a small dough.
- And take a round ball-like bread, then pierce it with a spoon with a fork so that the roti does not swell.
- Place the pan on the gas, put the roti over it, and cook it on a medium flame for a while.
- Turn it over and cook the other side too.
- And our roti is ready from both sides.
- Now we will put tomato ketchup on it.
- And then put the mayonnaise on top of it and mix it well.
- Then after that, we will put chicken fry on top of it and put a little mayonnaise on top.
- Then wrap it and cover it with tissue paper or aluminum fall so that it is not open and we are easy to eat.
- And our piping hot chicken shawarma is ready. You can eat it with sauce, chutney, etc.
- It is necessary to add yogurt to the flour
- By making holes in the roti, the roti is not full tea so our chicken broth is good.
- If you do not want to add color, you can also make it without color
- Cook the roti on low heat
- Chicken Shorma in your
- Can add any vegetable of choice
- While studying the chicken, keep stirring the chicken always so that it does not burn.
- Our Chicken Shorma is ready, I am sure you must have liked this Chicken Shorma recipe if you have any questions about this recipe, then you can ask in the comment box, in addition, if you have any other recipe Even if you want to know about it, you can ask and we will try to tell that recipe in the next post.