Chicken seekh kebab recipe: Seekh Kebab is one of India’s favorite recipes. It has been made since the time of the Mughals. It is especially liked by Muslim people. Seekh kebab is made with both chicken and mutton. We use a lot of aromatic spices in this. That’s why its test is very tasty and spicy. You can also eat it as a snack in the evening. You can serve kebabs with coriander chutney, mint chutney, or ketchup.
Today I will show you how to make Seekh Kebab with chicken, if you want, you can make it by mixing both chicken and mutton or you can make Kebab with only mutton. So let’s start making sea kebabs. To make this we need…
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Paneer stuffed bhatura recipe
- Raw banana cutlets
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Kaju katli recipe
- Biryani gravy recipe
- Schezwan fried rice recipe
- Bread upma recipe
- Vegetable stew recipe
- Aloo methi recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Ingredients need to make chicken seekh kebab recipe
- Chicken 500 grams
- Lemon Juice: 2 tsp
- Cream: 2 tsp
- Green chilies: 2
- Chopped onion: 1
- Coriander Leaf 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste: 2 tsp
- Besan: 3 tsp
- Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
- Chili powder: 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala: 1 tsp
- Salt: 1 tsp as per taste
Method of making chicken seekh kebab
- First of all, take the ground chicken and add lemon juice to it and mix it well.
- Now put the cream in it.
- Then add gram flour, onion, green chili, ginger-garlic paste, and all the spices (coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, and garam masala).
- Now put coriander leaves and salt in it and mix it well.
- Then cover it and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then take it out and mix it once, then take a little from it, lengthen it a little, and put it in the kebab-making stick.
- Now press it by shaking it with both hands.
- You can see how long our kebabs have become.
- Now put a pan on the gas and fry the kebabs by adding a little oil to it.
- After a while turn it over and let it cook on the other side.
- When all the sides are cooked, take out the kebabs.
- Then put some oil in it.
- And keep the stand on the gas and cook it for a while so that it cooks a little from above.
- Switch off the gas after it is cooked all around.
- And our seekh kebab is ready, you can eat it with hot chutney or sauce.
- You can make seekh kebab with just chicken or just mutton.
- If you mix both chicken and mutton, then it will be even tastier.
- If you want, from when you can show you just by frying.
- But if you check it after you’ve dyed it for a while, the test becomes even better.
- So how did you like this kebab recipe… I am sure you would have liked it, then this Sunday you must try it at your home and tell us how your kebab was made, apart from this if you have any other recipe. If I want to know then you can ask in the comment box and we will tell you that recipe through our next post. Thank you!