Chicken rice bowl recipe: Juicy chicken chunks are cooked in a delicious sauce mixture and placed over steamed rice in a bowl. This recipe is very easy and can be made with few ingredients. This is a nutritious meal perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- For how many people: 2
Ingredients need to make the chicken rice bowl recipe
- 1/2 cup rice
- 5-7 chicken pieces
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red chili sauce
- One tsp salt lemon zest
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tsp sesame
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Aloo uttapam recipe
- Kadai bhindi recipe
- Murmura idli recipe
- Bread malpua recipe
- Mutton ginger recipe
- Mutton shahi roll recipe
- Cheese egg roll recipe
- Corn curry quiche recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making chicken rice bowl recipe
- The rice should be washed and soaked in oil. Take the chicken and clean it well.
- Put oil in a pan. Chicken pieces and ginger-garlic paste should be mixed in them. Cook the chicken pieces for some time.
- After that add grated carrot and onion. Further add black pepper, lemon zest, red chili sauce, and soy sauce
- After adding add some salt. Put the cooked rice in a bowl.
- Put the prepared chicken on top. Lastly, add sesame seeds and spring onions as garnish.
Key Ingredients: Rice, Chicken pieces, Soy sauce, Red chili sauce, Salt, Lemon zest, Spring onion, Sesame