Chicken rasdar recipe: Chicken cooked with tangy gravy, which tastes wonderful to eat. You can make it anytime and serve it with roti or naan.
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- How many people: 8
Ingredients need to make chicken rasdar recipe
- 1 kg chicken – peeled and cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 cups Onion, grated
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes, grated
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coriander powder, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
Here are some delicious recipes:
- Black tea recipe
- Is Nate Diaz vegan – Nate Diaz’s favorite food that vegan athletes eat
- Crown fried chicken recipe
- Chana garlic fry recipe
- Kashmiri pulao recipe
- Whipped cream recipe
Health tips to get fit: Fitness tips
Method of making Chicken rasdar recipe
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan. Add cumin and bay leaves.
- When cumin starts crackling, add onion, garlic, and ginger to it. Fry on high flame till it turns brown.
- Add tomatoes and fry till the fat separates, then add curd, fry well so that it mixes well and does not break.
- Cook till the fat separates, then add garam masala, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, and chili powder. Knead well.
- Keeping the flame high, add the chicken pieces and stir till they turn slightly opaque. Bring one and a half cups of water to a boil, reduce the flame, uncovered and boil till the chicken is cooked. Takes approx 15 minutes.
- The water added to it depends on the consistency of the gravy of your choice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: Chicken – Peeled and cut into pieces, Oil, Garlic paste, Onion, Tomato, Curd, Garam masala, Salt, Turmeric powder, Coriander powder, Chilli powder, Green coriander